Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we also offer all of these items. What models this bushing apart is the high-quality steel engineering along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality constant product. What really pieces us apart from the other men is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the inside of the driven item happen to be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding match on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the required location on the shaft. Make sure you leave the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Usually do not use extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or portion to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap will not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and better torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both the shaft and item to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered elements with superb tolerance. The feature is easy to employ and needs no added alteration. These bushings can go well with almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete range of both metric and Split Taper Bushing china imperial readily available.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete brief reach range readily available, for compact lightweight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.