Casting Craft Compression Fittings Male Threaded Coupling for the Conveyance of Fluids at High Pressures
IRRIPLAST PP compression fittings line has been designed for the conveyance of fluids at high pressures, for water conveyance, for potable water distribution and applications in the thermo-hydraulic sector. This product line is accordance with the most severe international standards in terms of mechanical properties and alimentary compatibilities.
Heterophasic block polypropylene co-polymer(PP-B) of exceptional mechanical properties even at high temperature.
Polypropylene with dye master of high stability to UV rays andsolidity to heat( S grade according to standard DIN54004)
Polyacetal resin(POM)with high mechanical resistance And hardness
O Ring gasket(E)
Special elastomeric acrylonitrile rubber(EPDM) for alimentary use
|Description||Code||SIZE||Weight (g/pc)||pcs/ carton|
|Female thread coupling||A1003||20*1/2||31||600|
1. Light weight, easy to load and unload
2. Good chemicals and drugs resistance
3. Small resistance to fluidity
4. Strong mechanical strength
5. Good electrical insulation
6. Water quality unaffected
7. Simple installation
1. Structure Engineering
2. Water supply system
3. for Agriculture Irrigation
View more products,you can click products keywords…
|PPR Pipe||PPR Fitting|
|PP Union Ball Valve||PP Compression Fitting|
|Clamp Saddle||Solenoid Valve|
|PVC Ball Valves|
OTHER DETAIL SERVICES FOR YOU
1.Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
3.OEM is available.
4.High quality, standard designs,reasonable&competitive price,fast lead time.
5.Faster delivery: Sample will be prepared in 2-3 days.
6.Shipping: We have strong cooperation with DHL,TNT,UPS,MSK,China Shipping,etc.
1.What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is usually 5 CTNS for size from 20-50mm.
2.What is your delievery time?
The time of delievery is around 30-45days.
3.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30% T/T in advance,70% before shipment .or 100% L/C.
4.What is the shipping port?
We ship the goods to HangZhou or ZheJiang port.
5.What is the address of your company?
Our company is located in the HangZhou, HangZhou ZHangZhoug Province,China.You are welcomed to visit our factory.
6.How about the samples?
we could send you the samples for free, and you need to pay the courier fee.
If there are too much samples, then you also need to undertake the sample fee.
Factors Influencing the Thermal Performance of a Fluid Coupling
The thermal performance of a fluid coupling, specifically its ability to dissipate heat and maintain operating temperatures within acceptable limits, is influenced by several factors:
- Power Rating: The power rating of the fluid coupling, which indicates its capacity to handle a specific amount of power, affects its thermal performance. Higher power ratings generally result in higher heat generation, so it’s essential to choose a fluid coupling with an adequate power rating for the application.
- Operating Speed: The operating speed of the fluid coupling is a critical factor. Higher speeds can lead to increased heat generation due to friction and viscous losses. It’s essential to consider the operating speed to ensure the fluid coupling can handle the heat produced at the given speed.
- Ambient Temperature: The ambient temperature of the environment in which the fluid coupling operates also plays a role in its thermal performance. Higher ambient temperatures can impact the cooling efficiency and may lead to increased operating temperatures.
- Load Variation: Applications with varying loads can experience changes in heat generation. Fluid couplings used in such systems must be capable of handling the thermal effects of load fluctuations without exceeding temperature limits.
- Cooling Method: The cooling method employed in the fluid coupling design significantly affects its thermal performance. Some fluid couplings use natural convection for cooling, while others incorporate forced cooling methods such as internal or external cooling circuits. The cooling system’s efficiency directly impacts the ability to dissipate heat effectively.
- Fluid Properties: The properties of the fluid inside the coupling, such as viscosity and heat capacity, influence thermal performance. The choice of fluid can affect the amount of heat generated and the efficiency of heat dissipation.
- Operating Time: The duration of operation also affects the thermal behavior of the fluid coupling. Continuous operation or extended duty cycles may lead to higher operating temperatures, requiring careful consideration during selection.
- Proper Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including lubricant inspection and replacement, is crucial for optimal thermal performance. Contaminated or degraded fluid can impact the heat transfer characteristics of the coupling.
It’s essential to consider these factors when selecting a fluid coupling to ensure that it can effectively manage heat generation and maintain safe operating temperatures in the specific application.
Special Considerations for Using Fluid Couplings in Explosive Environments
Fluid couplings are widely used in various industrial applications, including those in potentially explosive environments. When considering the use of fluid couplings in such settings, several special considerations must be taken into account to ensure safety and compliance with regulations:
- Explosion-Proof Design: Fluid couplings used in explosive environments must be designed to prevent the ignition of flammable gases or vapors. They should adhere to explosion-proof standards and be equipped with robust seals and protective enclosures to contain any potential sparks or flames.
- Ingress Protection: An appropriate ingress protection (IP) rating is essential to prevent dust, moisture, or other hazardous substances from entering the fluid coupling. A higher IP rating ensures greater protection against potential sources of ignition.
- Material Selection: The choice of materials for the fluid coupling is crucial in explosive environments. Non-sparking or anti-static materials should be used to reduce the risk of ignition caused by friction or electrical discharge.
- Temperature Limitations: Fluid couplings operating in explosive environments must have temperature ratings that prevent overheating and potential ignition of flammable substances. The fluid coupling should be adequately cooled to maintain safe operating temperatures.
- Monitoring and Maintenance: Regular monitoring and maintenance of fluid couplings in explosive environments are essential. Periodic inspections can detect potential issues or wear that could compromise the safety of the coupling. Any maintenance or repair work should be carried out by qualified personnel following safety protocols.
- Compliance with Regulations: Depending on the industry and location, there may be specific regulations and safety standards that govern the use of equipment in explosive atmospheres. It is crucial to adhere to these regulations and ensure that the fluid coupling complies with all relevant safety requirements.
Fluid couplings used in explosive environments play a vital role in ensuring the safe and reliable operation of industrial machinery. By providing smooth and controlled power transmission, fluid couplings can help minimize risks and improve the overall safety of the equipment and personnel in these hazardous settings.
Before implementing fluid couplings in explosive environments, it is essential to conduct a thorough risk assessment and consult with experts familiar with the specific safety requirements of the industry. By taking appropriate safety measures and selecting suitable explosion-proof fluid couplings, the risks associated with using power transmission equipment in hazardous areas can be effectively mitigated.
Improvement of Starting Performance in Large Machines with Fluid Couplings
Fluid couplings play a crucial role in enhancing the starting performance of large machines, especially those with high inertia loads. Here’s how a fluid coupling achieves this improvement:
- Smooth Startup: When a machine equipped with a fluid coupling starts, the input shaft begins to rotate, and the impeller starts to churn the fluid inside the coupling. This action creates a hydrodynamic torque transfer between the impeller and the turbine. As the fluid circulates and builds up torque, the output shaft begins to accelerate smoothly without any sudden jolts or shocks.
- Inertia Compensation: In large machines, the rotating mass and initial resistance to motion can be significant. The fluid coupling’s ability to transmit torque gradually allows it to compensate for the inertia of the driven load. This means that even with heavy loads, the fluid coupling can slowly bring the machine up to its operating speed without subjecting the mechanical components to excessive stress.
- Overload Protection: During startup, if the machine encounters an unexpected overload or jam, the fluid coupling provides a level of protection. The fluid coupling will slip, limiting the torque transmitted to the output shaft, thus preventing damage to the machine and associated components.
- Reduction of Electrical Stress: In machines powered by electric motors, the use of a fluid coupling reduces the electrical stress during startup. As the fluid coupling gradually accelerates the load, it prevents abrupt spikes in electrical current, resulting in a smoother and controlled power draw from the electrical supply.
By offering smooth startup, inertia compensation, overload protection, and reduced electrical stress, a fluid coupling significantly improves the starting performance of large machines, ensuring their longevity, reliability, and overall operational efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-10-23