Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they will be resistant to rust and can be obtained with an increased level of ingress protection than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The key good thing about aluminium enclosures is certainly their EMI/RFI coverage, which is vital for areas with a higher level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a variety of sizes with protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI shielded series. Watch all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our skilled and diligent work force we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Container, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction container, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction box. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are created using quality raw materials. We can also custom style them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of choice across various fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are put through less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and eventually reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure well suited for protecting internal electrical pieces from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, rendering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not only offers a watertight seal but as well provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of sturdy aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket offering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal parts from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our light weight aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest expectations of security demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both professional and commercial marketplaces. They are the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic products of quality value with better anti-corrosion effectiveness ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item not any holes, we can generate holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a good quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures framework, making them suitable in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are highly reliable and excellent top quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted version is vibra done for a even surface with no sharp edges
· Painted variation is painted with cast aluminium china difficult – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Freezing Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are freezing rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally utilized for transportation, insulation likewise in industrial and residential development for wall cladding and roofing uses.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their lightweight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF assignments or assignments which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the engineering of the enclosures, they can be employed for projects involving heating as the conditions make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in a broad range of applications such as: